CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

2/7/11 Leaving

Hope this posts in the right order because I am just adding this from my phone notes...So here we go. Saying goodbye to my kids was very emotional. Not too mention the lack of sleep. Could hardly speak to say goodbye. Looking at my mom who has the brunt of the responsibilty (along with some dear friends), and her saying farewell to her only child, that was about to embark on a journey that would forever change her life, was major emotional. It will be last time its the 7 of us. Got to the airport and texted some close compadres, to type it out. If I had spoken my feelings, I would've choked on my tears. Basket case right there in FLL. On with the show... God totally gave us seats together in the very first row. Extra leg room. Thank you Lord for caring about the details. You're in them, I can not be. I certainly try but even with a thousand lists, I cannot do it. I look out the window over the ocean, and picture my kids around the dinner table with Oma, as we set off for the unknown. Comfort, grace and peace to us please Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment