CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Day

3/31 So it's my last day. Sad to say dasveydana for awhile. Don't know when or if I'll be back. I'll definitely miss the ark and it's beautiful inhabitants. Last nite we handed out all the shoes and clothes we collected for the kids back in America. Very fun. Everyone was very happy. I still need 3 pairs of shoes. Artur, Nastia and Ileana's shoes either didn't fit or they didn't get any. Let me know if anyone has it on their heart to supply them. I have their sizes and we can mail them. Also barbies and barbie clothes are wanted. The girls were all grateful and didn't want more than their share. There were extra clothes and I told them to keep them all. It was really sad to say goodbye to a few girls in particular. If anyone is remotely interested in adopting, please please come see me. It's now a count down till my family comes home. We all can't wait. 20 days. Logan is going to make a countdown calendar. The first thing my biological 3 said how much they are looking forward to April 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment